We are prisoners of our belief systems. I was astonished when I discovered you can achieve what you desire, by changing your beliefs.
The beliefs are like filters very ingrained at a subconscious level which dictate how we perceive the world. Our beliefs are determined by where we are born, the culture where we grow up, what our parents told us to believe and not believe, the media that we are getting exposed to, what they told us we could or not could not do and all this set up our standards.
We only see what we believe. These prejudices influence us by not allowing us to see the invisible. It’s invisible until you make it visible by changing the lenses through how we see life and what we focus on.
What we believe determines what we are paying attention to. Aligned to this if we change our beliefs, we will start raising our consciousness and start seeing and paying attention to things that seem impossible.
What experiences are constantly denied to you because your consciousness operates at too low a level? What experiences and goals are denied because of limiting beliefs and fear?Conquering fear by facing it is the essence of raising your consciousness.
Here are few tips on how to raise your consciousness:
- Make the intention to pay attention to those limiting beliefs, understanding when fear comes to play and pay attention to the inner voices. Note the limiting thoughts when they are arising, along with the emotions that they trigger and look retrospectively to understand what is the cause of those limiting beliefs so you are honest with yourself.
- Have the courage to face the fears. The more fears you face, the more conscious you become. Worry next to fear is a self-perpetuating cycle that creates enormous stress
- Practicing compassion is key. Ask yourself which advice you would give to your best friend if he/she was in the same situation?
- Surround yourself with high conscious people which will help to raise your horizons and standards.
- Energy will raise consciousness. Take care of your body, have restorative sleep, be mindful of the food you eat and practice mindfulness.
Your level of consciousness will determine the big questions and answers in your life.
Make this week a conscious intention to understand the worry wars happening in your mind. You can stop when you are aware of it.
This is the path to LEARN TO REFRAME YOUR THINKING.